Interested in volunteering at the CAC?
We offer a variety of volunteering opportunities onsite for individuals and groups to volunteer. A volunteer is someone who works unpaid for the main purpose of benefiting someone else.
If interested, review the information below and complete the form at the bottom of the page. A CAC staff member will connect with you directly regarding opportunities.
- 18 years of age
- Complete application, interview and screening process
- Pass ciminal history & background checks
- Complete training
- Sign confidentiality form
- A concern for children and the genuine desire to help
- Assist with general office duties including typing, filing, copying, shredding, scrapbook, mail outs
- Computer data input
- Answer telephone, route phone calls, take messages, answer door
- Other secretarial/receptionist duties
Work with Development Team
- Set up booths and pass out educational information for public awareness events
- Work with a committee to plan, organize and request donations for fundraising activities and projects
- Work with Development Associates
Education Outreach Volunteer
- Assist with planning, organizing and conducting trainings in the community
- Work with the Education Component
- Yard maintenance – weed pulling; leaf-raking; flower bed mulching, etc.