SAVE THE DATE:
Glow Run - APRIL 21, 2017
ABOUT THE EVENT
Our glow-themed run is a family- friendly event that raises awareness to empower children to ﬁnd their voice and speak up against abuse. Together we are giving children back their childhood! This year’s event features:
5K Glow Run (chip-timed)
- 1-Mile Fun Walk
- 400 Yard Super Hero Dash or
- Glow on Your Own (Opportunity to make a $25 donation to the CAC if not available to run)
Night-time events features an explosion of glow-in-the-dark elements:
- Everyone is encouraged to Glow from Head to Toe!
- Get your “Glow on” with face and body paint
- Food/snacks on sale from local vendors.
- Family-friendly environment with inflatables and activities for all ages.
- Prizes: Top 3 overall, Top 5 each age category; Best Glow from Head to Toe participant.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10TH, 2017.
- Please check back at this time to register online.
- Paper registrations will also be posted on our website at this time.
Please check back in February for 2017 Glow Run volunteer needs.